Resolver / Digital converters (Smartcoder)
Smartcoder is a R/D (Resolver to Digital) conversion IC, which converts resolver signals into digital absolute position angle signals.
It is usable in a wide range of applications, including vehicle/robot/machine tool related applications, in combination with brushless resolvers such as our Smartsyn and Singlsyn.
Features of AU6805 Series
- Adopts R/D conversion based on a proven digital tracking system
- Low cost, small size and light weight
- Satisfying fail check functions
- Abnormality detection
Capable of detecting abnormal resolver signals, breaking of resolver signals, abnormal R/D conversion and abnormally high temperature of a IC
- Built in self test
Conducts a self test on R/D conversion and abnormality detection
- Abnormality detection
- Realization of system/cost reduction based on all-in-one concepts
- Integrated with an excttation amplifier (Output current: 1 OmA rms/20mA rms)
- Integrated with an operation clock
- Enhancement of functions corresponding to various applications
- Requires no phase adjustment to excitation signals (Allowable range: Within土45゜）
- Variable setting of controlling bandwidth (fBW) (Selectable from 7 types of fixed values or automatic adjustment)
- Capable of digital conversion of linear hall IC signals and R/D parallel connections to resolvers
- Output redundancy (Triple redundancy-Parallel/Pulse/Serial output)
Features of AU6802N1
- Wide operating temperature range : -40∼+125°C
- Real time output (High tracking rate: 240,000min-1 for 10 bit resolution)
- Single power supply of DC5V (Integrated oscillator for exciting resolver: 10/20kHz)
- Small size and light weight (10×10mm,Pin interval : 0.65mm, 52pins TQFP, Mass.0.3gram)
- Built-in test (Abnormality detection) function
- Pulse / Parallel / Bus serial (Selectable)
- Resolution of 10/12 bit (Selectable)
- Single power supply of DC5V (Integrated oscillator for exciting resolver: 10/20 kHz)
- Capable to set the number of poles for UVW (Selectable from X1, 2, 3, 4)
- Clock input (20MHz) : External CLK input / Crystal resonator / Ceramic resonator (Selectable)
Innovation, quality and efficiency paired with high resistance and durability.
Since its foundation Tamagawa has taken up the challenge of further improving angular precision for control equipment such as high-precision sensors, motors and gyros. We are determined to satisfy your requirements with our high quality products by improving our technologies continuously and also constantly developing and applying new technologies. We can look back on an extensive industry-proven track record in all our fields of application.